Saturday, September 21, 2013

My First Date with Tommy Le Baker on Sunday

I heard about this bakery quite sometime but I’m just too lazy to drop buy for a breakie. Finally, after Broga Hill with my sis & my cousin, we decided to have our beakie here. After all, they do serve tasty bread. I like their baguette, crispy & soft filled with grill chicken breast, cheese & tomato. The boss can speak French very well, it’s kinda funny to hear someone speaking French in Malaysia. Good to drop by for a breakie or buy their fresh sourdough, loaf, baguette, croissant as its all make fresh everyday. They also serve pastries but I don’t have the chance to try it out, maybe next time.
 
Baguette with grill chicken
 
  Bran sandwich with tuna
 
Beakie sets with mocha ~
 
“Tapao”

Croissant
sourdough
 
 
 
Address :
B-LG-7, Viva Residency, 378 Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur 51200.
Located at the back of Viva Condo/Mall, Jalan Suppiah Pilley, Off Jalan Ipoh.
Tuesday - Friday : 8am - 6pm
Saturday Sunday & Public Holiday : 8am - 6pm
[Close on Monday]
Telephone : +603-40432546, +603-40500893

No comments: